Tips for how to keep your Yoni fresh.
Vaginal and Vulva Hygiene Tips
- Wipe Front to back after urinating and defecating.
- Wash all new underwear before you wear it (and for regular washing)with a small amount of mild unscented detergent. Rinse laundry well or use the extra rinse cycle on your washing machine to remove all of the detergent.
- Wear underwear with a cotton crotch. Avoid wearing thong style underwear as they can irritate your vulva.
- NEVER douche or use feminine deodorant sprays, wipes, bath oils, or other perfumed products on your vulva or in your vagina as they can cause irritation, allergic reactions, or remove the natural fluid that keeps your vagina clean. These products are NOT necessary and may be harmful.
- Avoid tight fitting clothing.